- LOCATION: Boracay, Philippines
- STATUS: Under Construction
- ARCHITECT OF RECORD: NSI Architecture Planner Consultancy
- PROJECT TEAM: Carlos Arnaiz, Laura del Pino, Shelby Ponce, Tzu-Yin Wang, Yvonne Demitra Konstantinidis, Alex Tseng
- CLIENT: Luana Hotels
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Cavdeal
- CONSULTANTS: Tajara Group, Sean Bryner S. Rey
Our ambition was to rethink the concept of a boutique hotel and tropical architecture for the 21st century. Embracing the lush climate, but drawing attention inward, the bulbous design comprises a stack of interlocking rings producing a continual, rhythmic cycle of entertainment and relaxation through terraces, roof gardens, and hotel amenities. The experience moves from communal, recreational spaces in the central enclosure to a collection of bespoke guest rooms along the upper reaches of the building.